SMARTZ PRINTING – CUSTOMER REWARDS – PROGRAM POLICIES
1. As a Smartz Printing (hereinafter “Company”) customer, you must be at least 18 years of age and provide your Social Security number or FID number in order to qualify to participate in the Smartz Rewards Program and be recognized as a Rewards Qualified Customer (herein after “RQC”).
2. RQCs acknowledge that they reviewed the Company’s marketing plan, any rules and regulations, policies and procedures, and agree to abide by them in their present form and as modified from time to time by the Company.
3. There is no investment necessary to become a Company Independent RQC, other than personal orders. Each personal order will generate a Rewards Center and RQC shall remain qualified to receive Rewards from each center as long as there is qualifying sales volume attached to the Rewards Center according to current Rewards Compensation Plan.
4. The position of RQC does not constitute either a sale of a franchise or a distributorship, and absolutely no fees will be required from the RQC for the right to promote the Company’s products other than a personal purchase.
5. As a RQC, you have the right to refer new customers to buy and promote products offered by the Company in accordance with the Company’s marketing and rewards program
6. The Company, at its discretion, may amend the marketing plan, product pricing, statement of policy, etc., from time to time. RQCs will be notified of any changes by posting changes on the Company website.
7. RQCs are Independent Contractors responsible for their own promotional expenses and not employees of the Company and will not be treated as an employee in regard to any laws covering employees, including but not limited to the Federal Insurance Contributions Act, the Social Security Act, the Federal Unemployment Tax Act, income tax withholding at source or for any federal or state tax laws. It is RQC’s responsibility to declare and pay self-employment, state and federal income taxes, as required by law, that may accrue because of their activities in connection with Company’s Rewards program.
8. RQCs will not use the Company’s trade name(s) and/or trademark(s) except in the materials provided to me by the Company or in other advertising without prior written approval by the Company.
9. The Company’s Rewards Program is built on sales to the ultimate consumer and recognizes that RQCs are consumers purchasing product for their own personal or family use. For this reason, sales for rewards purposes shall include sales to nonparticipants, as well as sales to RQCs for personal or family use. However, it is Company policy, to prohibit the purchase of multiple orders in unreasonable numbers solely for the purpose of creating multiple Rewards Centers. RQCs must fulfill published personal orders and referrals to qualify all their Rewards Centers.
10. Prior written approval from the Company is required to produce sales materials not sold or distributed by Company to advertise Company products and program .
11. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, not to sell, supply, or do business with any potential customer.
12. The Company may immediately terminate a RQC who discredits the Company’s name, violates any requirement of Company Policy or misrepresents the Company’s products or rewards opportunity by making claims contrary to the Company’s literature.
13. A RQC relationship shall be governed by the laws of the state of Texas, and all claims, disputes and other matters between the parties shall be brought in El Paso County District Court, in El Paso, Texas, or in the U.S. District Court, in El Paso, Texas.
14. A thirty (30) guarantee is offered on Company products: COMPANY DOES NOT OFFER CASH REFUNDS. If dissatisfied with their product, customers may return them in resalable condition for exchange within 30 days of the delivery date. Items being returned are returned at the customer’s expense and must include written instruction as to why the product was returned and what is being requested. Orders returned without written instruction will be contacted. Orders will be held indefinitely until further direction is provided by customer.
15. PRODUCT EXCHANGE: Must be approved by Company prior to returning product. Exchanges may only be done on unused products within 30 days of shipment date. Exchanges are NOT available on sale, closeout, discontinued, or Limited Special items. The replacement product must be of equal value to or greater value than the product being returned (if greater, customer must pay the difference). Customer is responsible to pay for the following fees: shipping and handling to return original order and shipping and handling to re-ship replacement product.
16. A 20% reshipping and handling fee will be charged on all deliveries that are refused by customers and is also applied to all orders returned due to an incorrect address. ALL orders returned due to “Incorrect Address” or “Failed Attempts” will only be reshipped at the customers own request and expense. This fee does not apply to returns of incorrectly shipped product. No returns are accepted on discontinued, closeout, or Limited Special products. NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 30 DAYS FROM SHIPMENT-NO EXCEPTIONS, and will be returned to the customer at their own expense. Customer will be contacted by email regarding denied returns.
17. DAMAGED or MISSING ORDERS: Please contact Company to report any damaged or missing orders within 15 business days from shipment date. The appropriate shipping carrier will be contacted and an investigation will be conducted. (Based on the carrier this process can take up to 15 business days). Damaged item(s) must be in the original packaging. Upon receipt of the item, a new product will be sent out.
18. ALL returned NSF checks and ACH debits are subject to a $25 fee. ALL stopped payments are subject to a $25 fee.
19. These policies constitute the entire Company Policies and no other additional promises, representations, guaranties or agreements of any kind shall be valid unless in writing